- Up to 17.15 SEER
- R410A Refrigerant
Lasts a Long Time
- Climatuff® Staged Scroll Compressor
- Comfort-R™ Mode Approved
- Full-Side Louvered Panels
- WeatherGuard II™ Top
- Baked-On Powder Paint
- Corrosion-Resistant WeatherGuard™ Fasteners
- Spine Fin™ Outdoor Coil
- Unique DuraTuff™ Non-Corrosive Basepan
- Unique Mounting of Shaft Down Fan Motor
- Two-Speed Fan
- Low-Resistance Airflow
- Sound Insulator on Compressor
Backed by Trane’s Industry Leading Limited Warranty
- Ten-Year Limited Warranty on compressor and outdoor coil
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended warranties cover labor, refrigerant, and other costs not covered by Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty so you are covered for all parts and labor for the lifetime of the warranties
- If you have an indoor gas furnace, coil or air handler installed at the same time as a XL16i outdoor condensing unit those units will be covered for ten years on internal functional parts as part of the outdoor unit system warranty
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties apply for residential use only.
XL16i AIR CONDITIONER (R410A Refrigerant)
Potential energy savings may vary depending on your personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, local climate, actual construction, and installation of equipment and duct system.
As part of our continuous product improvement, The Trane Company reserves the right to change specifications and design without notice. Read important energy cost and efficiency information available from your dealer.